Laufzettel

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Have any of you ever heard of this? I will be checking for this tomorrow. Does she mean a stamp in the bench of the car, or under the actual seat somewhere? The way I read it is it should be stamped in the metal under the rear seat on the bench itself. I can't wait to go look tomorrow as the car is at the shop. Any info to help me on the search tomorrow would be helpful. Thanks!

Dear Mr Cummings,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, everything is fine with your certificate order. We will issue the certificate with the next batch.

Unfortunately there are no details about interior and special options mentioned in the delivery books. Maybe you are lucky and able to find the so called "Laufzettel" under the rear seat bench (where the colours and options are coded). Then you can send me a picture of the "Laufzettel" and I will check the options lists for more information.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Yours sincerely,

Julia Oberndörfer
BMW Group Archiv

WAY Group
Alfred-Arndt-Str. 2
80807 München
URL: www.waygroup.de
-------------------------------------------------------
WAY GmbH
Geschäftsführerin: Manuela Freudenberg
Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB 164739
-------------------------------------------------------
Erreichbarkeit bei der BMW Group Classic:
Tel.: +49 (0) 89-382-68281
E-Mail: [email protected]
Gutenbergstraße 25, 85748 Garching

Good luck with finding that! MB did it regularly and I found something like it under the drivers seat of a 230SL. It's a piece of paper, not a stamp, and long gone if it ever existed on Hoffman imported cars. Ask if they will send a list if the option codes, that would be amazing.

Yeah, I didn't see anything under there but also haven't looked with a microscope yet. As she said, "good luck" I don't expect to find it. I will see if she will send that list, but without the options for this particular car won't help much, but may with the rest of yours if you find the Laufzettel . I doubt she will but worth a try...... to bad they didn't keep better track of all that. I'm surprised Hoffman would have lifted the seat up and removed that item. Strange...... It was Hoffman imported like you said with all the early cars......never heard of that before today, learned something at least, I bet anyone reading this that hadn't either is going to be pulling their rear seats out tomorrow.....

Back