Left Rear (Driver side) tail light for a 2500 E3

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey all,

I made an eBay mistake and ordered a tail light for what I thought was a 73 E3 Bavaria, when it turned out it was the longer one that looks like they fit on the 2500's. Someone correct me if I am wrong. All I know is it is the wrong one. But anyhow, instead of bugging the guy in Israel for a refund and sending the fragile plastic all the way back there. I wanted to ask if someone on here needs one, has a cracked one they were thinking of replacing.... whatever. I will look at what I paid for it and like charge half or something very reasonable if you cover shipping. Hell if you have a good enough story and cover shipping that just might work too. Buy me a beer at one of the meets or something some day. It's in good shape, I can take a picture and send to whoever responds. Let me know, but please only ask if you do in fact need it and don't just want an extra taillight laying around.

-Shane

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi do you still need a Bav. Taillight. If so please send me a photo and if I have one I will swap for the 2500 taillight.
Thanks

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Koopman, sorry I spent some time Sunday looking though all my boxes and I found 3 Bavaria tailights, no 2500 tailights. Not sure what happened there. I have been working on this car for 4 years now and I must have given away, trade or sold the 2500 a while ago. Sorry about that....

krauser

Reaction score
I have this NOS left tail light, has some "shelf wear" (I've had it for 10+ years). Will this work for you Koopman?

krauser
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg