Legends 2024

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Maybe it was mentioned elsewhere and I did not see it, but I just noticed that Legends is not at the Pacific Grove golf course this year.

It's now in Seaside at the

Bayonet & Black Horse Golf Courses - Bayonet Course​

1, McClure way, Seaside, CA

Last edited:
Here is a cool site with details about all the events in car week.
there is also a vey good interactive map with all events color coded by day and location

Pictures please. Heck, if you got to the little car show today, I'd love to see pictures of that.

4 coupes where judged. There were another 12 or 15 that were not judged. The two on the right came from Don Lawrence. And on the far left is HB Chris car
IMG_4638.jpeg

IMG_4639.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone get any shots of Rey's 8? I heard he won 4 awards at Legends...More pics of all the other cars appreciated too. I realize everyone that is there are busy going to all the events and cleaning the cars...Have fun to whomever is there! Always a great weekend.

Last edited:
Some very clean coupes at Legends, including in the parking lot.

- Some extra & random pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_1324.JPG
    IMG_1324.JPG
    360.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1326.JPG
    IMG_1326.JPG
    357.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1331.JPG
    IMG_1331.JPG
    395.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1333.JPG
    IMG_1333.JPG
    458.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1334.JPG
    IMG_1334.JPG
    426.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1335.JPG
    IMG_1335.JPG
    432.9 KB · Views: 54
Casa BMW was amazing. Great food and open bar. Showcased new Isle of man green M5 Touring.
I checked out the M5 Touring on YouTube and it looks pretty cool. Not crazy about the Isle of Man Green but I'm sure in person it looks much better. Pretty cool they are bringing back the touring to the US. Been what, 15 years?

Back