Lets see some pics of your coupes

carcrazy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Stefan, my friend took the picture and yes you are more than welcomed to use it.

rodspock

Reaction score
CS in Brisbane Australia

Here are some pics of my E9 and M6.

I have owned the E9 since 1989. It has been restored over the past 16 years and has been back on the road for 18 months. It has a 3.3 crank and 10.5:1 oversize pistons making 3.4 litres. Balanced, some head work, extractors and a five speed getrag. The interior is the dark blue velour - which I understand is a rare combination (most inka cars had black or beige interiors).

I brought the M6 in from the UK and have now owned it for four years. It is a beautifully refined car, but still very fast.

Enjoy,

Rod
Brisbane (Australia)

Attachments

• DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 593
  • DSC_0080.jpg
    DSC_0080.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0466.jpg
    IMG_0466.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,286

Bax

Reaction score
Your beauties.

Here are some pics of my E9 and M6.

I have owned the E9 since 1989. It has been restored over the past 16 years and has been back on the road for 18 months. It has a 3.3 crank and 10.5:1 oversize pistons making 3.4 litres. Balanced, some head work, extractors and a five speed getrag. The interior is the dark blue velour - which I understand is a rare combination (most inka cars had black or beige interiors).

I brought the M6 in from the UK and have now owned it for four years. It is a beautifully refined car, but still very fast.

Enjoy,

Rod
Brisbane (Australia)

Hi Rod

It was great catching up last week and thanks again for letting us see your garage. It really confirmed the direction I wanted to take with my E9 restoration and it left me motivated to start sooner rather than later.

Can't wait to start getting my hands dirty.

Peter
Victoria (Australia)