Looking for a high beam stalk - part wanted

whodat

Reaction score
I’m relatively new to this forum and the ability of this community to educate and connect has been unbelieveable. More helpful than any forum I have been on for other cars or hobbies. As I bought a car that has mostly ”elective” projects……..I’m chipping away to make it my own and get the nagging things fixed. One of which is the high beam stalk on the left side of the steering column. My car has…..dare I say……a flacid stalk. I can see the plastic piece inside the steering column is cracked. I’ve though about pulling it and trying to fix the base with fiberglass and resin or glue……..or source a replacement. Can anyone steer me in the right direction to find one? Thanks in advance.

i checked W+N and they don't have any. the part is NLA from BMW. i do not have a spare at this time

I have a second question about brake pads…..my mechanic is telling me nobody has pads available to matching the VIN. I believe my front disc brakes are stock. Anybody have a good source?

Check out our FAQ for info on the top parts/service vendors!

if you don't find anything - just around the bay on Alameda is one of the best e9 shops in the country. contact @sfdon

Back