Looking for another vintage car/grand tourer as good to drive as the Coupe

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just to add to the the E9-Alfa posts earlier on this thread.

I think the Alfa 105 coupes and E9's look so comfortable together because whilst the Alfa was Bertone designed the E9 lines were born out of the 3200 CS also by Bertone.

My CSL looks better and it's a far more interesting car. Though my Alfa is more agile and fun to drive with it's high revving 2 litre engine, 5 speed box and perfect suspension. Also whilst the CSL Scheel seats look spectacular, I have to say the driving position is a bit weird and I always feel perched up too high.

Would never let either of them go. Took so many years of searching to find just the cars, in the colours, I've always wanted.

csl back.jpg csl front.jpg

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just to add to the the E9-Alfa posts earlier on this thread.

I think the Alfa 105 coupes and E9's look so comfortable together because whilst the Alfa was Bertone designed the E9 lines were born out of the 3200 CS also by Bertone.
Damn those look good together!!! And those shots are actually really excellent! Nice work on all levels.

climbernyc

Reaction score
Two of mine: the Giulia has a hot 2 liter and is surprising comfortable on long drives - very aerodynamic so quiet on the highway and great visibility like the CS. The 280SE 4.5 with a/c is the master for long cruises with my 4 year old in the baby seat. Among other things, rebuilding the suspension with adjustable shocks has transformed the handling yet kept the plush ride. The 4.5 isn't even working hard at 100...and the greenhouse of that Paul Braq design - just wonderful.
a04a6352d0857501a2d72bfc0393984b.jpg
b74879b26d2784cc7ac0f83443c86994.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert A

Reaction score
Fiat Dino. Saw this in Portland, OR this summer. The Ferrari badges were a joke for his friend. Underneath are the Fiat badges. It I had a place to service the 4 cam in Wilmington, NC I might have purchased it.
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG