Looking for carpet pieces

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am trying to save a few carpet sets, and could use your old, dirty, slightly stained, skanky (not completely rotten, tho) carpet pieces, trunk pieces, etc. If you put in new or have an old crappy parts car, I might like to have them...I have a blue/grey, a carmel/brown, a salt and pepper (black/grey), and a salt and pepper with a hint of dark red (from a white w/red interior car), that I could use some larger pieces (usually the floor pieces) to finish out sets. The old carpet market has not kept up with the E9 car market prices, however...so priced like what it is, please. E3 pieces are fine as well (Thanks PaulinPA for the nice trunk piece)...drop me a note if you have something that your wife wants gone..
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:
carpet cast-offs..

Thanks O'neills (Steve) for the trunk mat; it cleaned up beautifully and will live on as a driver's side piece. On the other hand, I had a salt and pepper (from someone else) that went to carpet heaven today...too much rot even for me, but only lost shipping cost...
Still looking for preserveable sets, remnants, pieces; and wood pieces without a home also... Not my day job...Thanks for any consideration.
Dave V. in western NC

Back