M30B35 Engine for sale

Sparky

Reaction score
I have for sale a M30B35 3.5L BMW engine that I pulled from a 1989 735iL with 150K miles and a knackered transmission. This 208hp engine was initially going to be put into my 1971 2800CS with a performance camshaft and period correct Jetronic intakes and electronic fuel injection and ignition but I just never got around to it and then the CS was sold. The engine sounded good when I heard it run and the owner said it ran good before the transmission died. Included, as shown in the pictures, are Jetronic intake manifolds suitable for an electronic ignition/fuel injection conversion, along with some other parts for the conversion. The B35 engine has the distributor directly driven off the end of the camshaft and the ignition trigger wheel is on the crankshaft pulley so it is ideally suited for electronic ignition/fuel injection conversion.

All other items removed from the 735iL that I have are included such as the B35 Motronic intake manifold and throttle body, exhaust manifolds, power steering pump, alternator, radiator, air conditioning condenser, radiator fan, fan shroud, original fuel injectors, distributor parts, cap, and ignition wires along with a variety of other related parts. The wiring harness has been disassembled but many wiring harness parts and the ECU are included.

The engine and parts are in as “removed condition” and I know of no surprises in that condition however all items are being sold “as is” with no warranty of any kind.

I’m asking $1000 or best offer. I will not ship these items so don’t ask. They have to be picked up in central North Carolina. I have a hoist so the engine can be lifted into a pickup truck bed or trailer.

Please contact me by email if interested and I will call you back.

[email protected]

BMW B30B35 1.jpg
BMW B30B35 2.jpg

Back