Man-cave posters

m73

Reaction score
I have extras of these for anyone wanting some wall-art -- selling them cheap in two sizes....$35 for all (5) prints pictured

11x15 (white border)

or

11x17 (no border)

PM me and we can sort out details.

Thanks,

Mo

Capture.JPGPoster_Set.jpgAlfa.pngMB.pngTriumph.pngS800.pngSpeedster.png

Last edited:
May I ask you You are the drawer of all the pictures? I like them.

Reactions: m73
Hi Krzysztof,

Yes I am :) -- You will see my name on the poster that is.....& I appreciate your kind words.

International shipping is a bit more nowadays but possible or I can mail to any US address or courier if you are interested.

Just a thought :cool:

- Mo

May I ask one more question?

Is the car-art the only one? Your style is remarkable so I would bet you have others pieces which are not only related to "mobile tradition".

Reactions: m73
Great question :) -- For these posters I began researching (architecture) and composing the backgrounds which contribute to the intensity.

I could certainly benefit from more research + practice & there are many talented artists to compare/compete with -- But I will still try my best :cool:

Wish you same best ... Maybe some external foils/art for cars? ;-)

Super cool art work!
Thanks Vince -- If I am not mistaken you bought nearly a concours wheel recently -- congrats :)

I want to also add that shipping to US is included in the above mentioned price --

-M

These are great. Do you also have one for an E9 coupe?
Thanks Howard,

I did have a set of (3) with an e9 for a while and have sold-out of them....see picture

I was thinking maybe making more of them or making a set of (3) e9 only -- I am open to suggestions at the moment.

Best,

Mo

BMW_QC.jpg..jpg

Back