Maserati Fire Truck

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
BaT is looking more and more like a high end used car lot these days with little to interest me :(, so I've been cruising sites like Barn Finds. For those that like weird projects (like I do), there are plenty to choose from on BF.

This one caught my eye today...

maserati-firetruck-original-e1644729851742-630x390.jpg

A Maserati Quattroporte fire truck! I have no use for it, I wouldn't think about buying it (I wouldn't think about buying ANY 60's Maserati Quattroporte...although sellers are essentially giving them away). But what a hit it would be at a local Cars and Coffee, or cruising the paddock at Laguna. :cool:

BaT is looking more and more like a high end used car lot these days with little to interest me :(, so I've been cruising sites like Barn Finds. For those that like weird projects (like I do), there are plenty to choose from on BF.

This one caught my eye today...

View attachment 136055

A Maserati Quattroporte fire truck! I have no use for it, I wouldn't think about buying it (I wouldn't think about buying ANY 60's Maserati Quattroporte...although sellers are essentially giving them away). But what a hit it would be at a local Cars and Coffee, or cruising the paddock at Laguna. :cool:

Agree about the evolution of BaT and I really like the QP and Mexico from the’60’s. If they’re giving them away I’d be interested.

Back