Master Cylinder rebuild

GPD

Greg
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rebuilding my clutch master cylinder. Got the replacement pieces from Wallnoth. There is one extra piece and one missing part it seems. Appreciate some help and insight.

There are two rubber gaskets that they sent only one replacement for so one must not matter.

There is one rubber disk that is was not present in the cylinder that was sent.. I assume it goes at the base of the cylinder. Parts on the left are original. Right are new parts.
520D6443-0321-478C-BB59-FD5C6F06E8F3.jpeg

Rebuilding my clutch master cylinder. Got the replacement pieces from Wallnoth. There is one extra piece and one missing part it seems. Appreciate some help and insight.

There are two rubber gaskets that they sent only one replacement for so one must not matter.

There is one rubber disk that is was not present in the cylinder that was sent.. I assume it goes at the base of the cylinder. Parts on the left are original. Right are new parts.View attachment 126566

here,

Reactions: GPD
Here are the parts WN pictures with the kit...
Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 7.34.49 AM.png

It looks like you received what they illustrate (I assume you also received the two washers and the circlip)

The kit is for both the old (pre 73) and the new (73 and up) MCs.

There may be parts unique to the new that you won't use in yours.

Follow deQuincey's guide and you can't go wrong.

Reactions: GPD
Back