Misc. parts for sale 1974 3.0CS

qcabra

Reaction score
tail lights

Hi,
The tail lights are $245.00 shipped. Thanks for asking.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, it's just that the pictures don't do them much justice. It looks like both pictures are of the same lense and the stuck on paint is a turn off.

I don't think $245 for both is out of line if they were incredible shape. That means no pitting on the chrome, no color fade on any of the lenses, no spider cracking, etc...

qcabra

Reaction score
lights

No worries. It's hard to price stuff out. I basically try to come in at or lower than the Ebay price and a lot lower than some of the retailers. I try to come up with the best price. I'm including the inner parts as well. As far as the photos go, I didn't want to clean them up because I'd rather represent them as worse than they are rather than better than they are if that makes any sense. Just trying to find the middle ground.
Thanks.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi qcabra,

Did you get the PM that I'd sent to you about the ventilation control panel as a reply has not been received by me? Is it still available? Please PM me!

Thanks,
Bert

qcabra

Reaction score
clutch

Hi,
No I don't have any idea but as I look into other things on the web, I look for that as well. Take care

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
how much for the chrome trim behind the license plate
?

If you really want this trim plate in chrome, get one from a 2800 CS. All other later ones are made from the cheaper looking anodized aluminum whereas the 2800 version were made of chromed brass. There is no comparision in how these two versions look and feel.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm retrofitting the lighted ventilation control panel which I bought from you into my 72 coupe. Do you have the short wiring harness with the 2 bulb sockets from the 74 coupe as I need this part for the conversion? If you have it, how much do you want for it? Thanks!