Misc Parts For Sale

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have no storage room anymore so I am clearing out my stash, not easy to do when you have hoarding issues! If you'd like any additional pics just PM me and I will keep the order of interest there. Thanks.

A set of stock hub caps, I put new decals on right before I changed rim style, these are in great shape one has a VERY small indentation (not a dent) that I only noticed when taking the pic, would not see when mounted. $90 each new, special forum love price of all 4 for $80 total +shipping.

IMG_2625.jpg

Four Alpina rim style hub caps with new decals, like new condition, any visible marks are dirt, ready to roll, $30 +shipping:

IMG_2632.jpg

Front kidney grille, the black slats appear to be annodized but I am not sure if it is a CSL grille or not, doubtful. Will need some resto work, a few dings, needs some mounting studs, but a good base. Looks worse in pics. $50 +shipping.

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

NOS German made Bosch WR8DC spark plugs, not the shite from other countries, these are very hard to find now. $25 +shipping

IMG_2641.jpg

60x100mm exhaust pipe tip, the real deal, in great shape but for a rash on one part, mount it so it faces the road and no one is the wiser. $50 +shipping.

IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

E3?? (can someone confirm please?) seat rail covers still in bag, plus one E9 one that has a small crack by screw hole. $50 +shipping.

IMG_2640.jpg

Misc items: pair of A/C piopes, pair of exhaust hangars, steel tranny mount (works on 5 speed-won't break like the later cast ones). $5 each +shipping.

IMG_2642.jpg

Rear tail lights, need rechroming, red lenses have some bulb heat warpage, missing some mounting studs. $40 for the pair +shipping.

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I’ll take the spark plugs if they’re still available. I’ll PM the details.

Update: as of now, everything spoken for. If someone decides to not get then I will advise. I will update the title to sold once all are out the door. Thanks.

Reactions: m73
Bummed I missed out on the kidney grill! I’m looking to add one to my kidney grill wall collection.

Back