Mmmmmm New old stock mmmm

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
---edited---The original roundels were either cloisonne or the cheezy alu with ink-screened paint.

Plastic ones are avail from Mobile tradition,

Not bad for a driver, since they (the plastic ones) are available new, from the dealer, WITH the chromed potmetal back, for less than these fleaBay items have been bid to, might wanna call your dealer...b.t.w. I have "heard" the cheezy aluminum ones are avail too.

note: "fleaBay" is no reflection on the seller of these emblems

hplug

Reaction score
Please sir

Do some research before you blast someone's description. First these are not plastic but metal and silk screen as you suggest the originals were. No you can not get these from the dealer either as they are NLA. The Roundels I HAVE are metal, raised letter, silkscreened, original BMW parts that are NLA. Please note my feedback is perfect and it will stay that way. Also I have sold a hand full of these to board members who can attest to their quality. Thanks

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Re: Please sir

Do some research before you blast someone's description. First these are not plastic but metal and silk screen as you suggest the originals were. No you can not get these from the dealer either as they are NLA. The Roundels I HAVE are metal, raised letter, silkscreened, original BMW parts that are NLA. Please note my feedback is perfect and it will stay that way. Also I have sold a hand full of these to board members who can attest to their quality. Thanks

alright already, my bad for the "blast" yours are metal. cool. but I still think they look cheezy

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Cheesy??

If you have only looked at the pics, how can you judge? I have one from him, yes, the remake by BMW of the originals, but excellent quality. Can be modified like the originals, and I doubt if you could judge the difference.JMI

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Badge

I bought the hood badge and it is excellent with good colors and raised letters, about 88mm wide, a perfect fit. I had one the 82mm cheezy ones when I bought the car. I am very pleased with my purchase.