Momo Alpina Steering wheel for sale

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have this Momo Alpina steering wheel for sale.

It's in excellent condition. Much better than one on eBay.
One photo shows small bruise that is at bottom of wheel when mounted.
The pad around the horn button is included but is optional upon installation.
Came off my E9 this summer.
Size is 380mm

Here is the ebay add for one like mine.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151499517105?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

First $350. takes it.
IMG_7038_zps73578350.jpg

IMG_7040_zps5b9a2817.jpg

IMG_7043_zpsce8c2632.jpg

IMG_7044_zps11810c11.jpg

IMG_7047_zps235664dc.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Arde, I have a wood wheel on my blue coupe but I find it a little "thin", also I prefer the feel of leather though the look of the wood wheels is superior in my opinion. If I find one like the one you just got I will probably put the wood one on the Polaris coupe and put the buss wheel in the trunk.

Please let me know if you find another, I'm sure you'll keep that one, it looks really nice!

Thanks Arde, I have a wood wheel on my blue coupe but I find it a little "thin", also I prefer the feel of leather though the look of the wood wheels is superior in my opinion. If I find one like the one you just got I will probably put the wood one on the Polaris coupe and put the buss wheel in the trunk.

Please let me know if you find another, I'm sure you'll keep that one, it looks really nice!

Peter, I'll keep my eyes open too.

I have a Nardi wheel I bought from Chris earlier this year and love it. It had some scratches but I got them buffed out and looks like new now.
It goes along with my wood plans for dash and doors.

Gary

Back