Momo Alpina steering wheel

Momo Alpina 380mm Steering Wheel

I've got one of those steering wheels in almost new condition with one of the newer style (bellows style) Momo hubs for the E9 along with the proper Alpina horn button. I'll sell the complete setup for $350 + shipping. PM me if you're interested or want to see a picture. Thanks,
John

Wooden Momo Alpina

I have a period-correct (date stamped 12/79 on back of one spoke) wooden Momo Alpina wheel, with E9 hub and horn button. $250 plus shipping. PM me with email address for more photos.

Attachments

• Momo1.jpg
    Momo1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 202
wheels...

Now you guys are giving me the wheel itch...been waiting for one to replace the loose four spoke rubber thing that's on there now...Anyone with a silver-center, black leather Nardi for an e9? ...I found a good used one for the 2002 and am now hooked...I know they have new ones, but I'd love one with some prior knowlege, with hub...Do love the leather Alpina/Momo look though...

Dave, if you're stuck I can give you a very nice 4-spoke from a 633. I think it will fit. It's in perfect shape- yours for the price of shipping :)
BTW, it's the ONLY thing in that car that did not disintegrate.

Last edited:
Anyone with a silver-center, black leather Nardi for an e9? ...
i also love the look of the black leather with the silver center ... most of the newer ones appear to have a painted silver rather than the satin silver (stainless?) that the wood ones have. i think it would be good to get a wood one, polish up the metal - to a satin finish with a nice luster - and then have the wood covered with leather.

memory tells me this is the same guy that also sells things as "ego bgo" ... or as i like to call him - BIG ego. in dallas, tx as i remember.

Not sure this is ego biggo, I have bought from both sellers and I think the steering wheel came from the Northeast, but I could be wrong.

memory tells me this is the same guy that also sells things as "ego bgo" ... or as i like to call him - BIG ego. in dallas, tx as i remember.

wheels

I agree with you RS, the silver looks more "industrial", rather than the polish of say, an Eames office chair, or the wood-rimmed version Nardi...wrapping a wooden one with finish issues might be my budget solution..nice idea.
Appreciate the offer, Peter, I'll drop you a PM, thanks. The one from John in Watsonville looks super.

Go get it Peter.
Amazing how one shows up in less than a week.
Santa was watching out for you.

Peter's got it. And... Santa was even able to find him a shift knob to match.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Attachments

• P1020082.jpg
    P1020082.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 139
Back