More of side windows.......

Stefan

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of us got tired of the slow reaction, dried rubber sealing and bad alignment of the side windows :)

I'm just now working with the rear windows and can't really find what part number for the lower square thicker rubber piece (against B-pillar). See pics (RealOEM show parts at wrong position as normal).

I would be very grateful for the correct part.nr and a good source where to buy this masterpiece of rubber.

Attachments

• DSC_0294.jpg
    DSC_0294.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 211

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of us got tired of the slow reaction, dried rubber sealing and bad alignment of the side windows :)

I'm just now working with the rear windows and can't really find what part number for the lower square thicker rubber piece (against B-pillar). See pics (RealOEM show parts at wrong position as normal).

I would be very grateful for the correct part.nr and a good source where to buy this masterpiece of rubber.

just left side one walloth, right one NLA, you should handmade it

081120073771.jpg

be careful and include the plastic circle part too, NLA too

071120073755.jpg

if any problems in finding those raw materials just tell me

more details here:

http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11320&page=3

Stefan

Reaction score
Great deQuincey!

I knew from the beginning you got the answers, but instead of PM you directly, I think it's better to keep all knowledge searchable in this forum. Ok?

Correct part.nr 51367740107 or 51367740108 (I sometimes doing search by part.nr :)

I surely looked at the wrong drawing!! My bad..

Since the price of this masterpiece is quite a lot, I will compare local dealer (-10% Vintage member) towards W&N.

The other thinner NLA? piece to the right I don't need to exchange.

I perhaps got a source for the other NLA parts at the rear window. There's a nearby vintage car renovating shop. Comparing the pieces I got with the dimensions and descriptions they got in stock, we're talking millimeter in measuring.
This shop is a goldmine for vintage car owner in Sweden!
Vintage car renovation must be a popular hobby in Sweden if you compare "per capita" :)

I'll visit them and compare size and quality. The last is the least I'm worried about.
Prices are almost like from the supplier! I'll be back when I got the parts in my hand.