My mom's m3

That interior is incredible!! Sending to a friend.

Love that you mom owns such a cool car. My mom bought a new Mustang 5.0 LX in 1991, all the running gear and interior was from the GT just no boy racer cladding. I drove the snot out of that car.

Last edited:
Very cool car! I love that interior as well! Speaking of cool cars our mothers had, my mother had a Convertible Karmann Ghia and a Volvo P1800 as her first cars. It's no wonder we've all got this itch.

It really is testament to the build quality that the car looks maybe 3 years old and that interior looks pretty much like the day it rolled out of the showroom - yet it has 193k miles on it!

Yes, it has longer wheel studs. She is simplifying her life. Sold her E46 ZHP already. She got a lot of enjoyment from the E36 but hasn't been driving it much lately. Keeping her Euro delivery F32 440i manual coupe (one of the last BMW 3 pedal cars) and Porsche Cayman S manual. She takes good care of her stuff.

Yes, it has longer wheel studs. She is simplifying her life. Sold her E46 ZHP already. She got a lot of enjoyment from the E36 but hasn't been driving it much lately. Keeping her Euro delivery F32 440i manual coupe (one of the last BMW 3 pedal cars) and Porsche Cayman S manual. She takes good care of her stuff.
Now that is a rock star mom right there!

I just researched CA law and it allows adoption of adults...

Just saw this. Brought back memories of when I had an E36 M3 obsession and a Black sedan. . The guy Braymond who lost out on the bidding was an E36 Freak twenty years ago and still is. Hopefully he finds his slicktop. Love the interior.

Back