Reaction score

Attachments

• e9.jpg
    e9.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 170

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I remember seeing that car for sale a while ago (before the deer contact) Looks very interesting to me. Interior looks great. Might be a deal if you have some body contacts.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think the floor is the least of the worries when it comes to rust. The interior and cosmetics look very good, as does the area under the hood. At that price, my gut feeling says Good deal.

sirshorty

Reaction score
deer hit sean penn car

happy new year all,

did any one get a response or more info from this seller? I emailed him twice and got no email or phone call back. maybe it sold right away? to someone here?

tightbox

Reaction score
It sold quickly. I asked for more pictures, and by the time I got a second response, it was sold.

ESCONMIKE

Reaction score
NA:72 cs Craigslist

1st post.
Yeah, I got it. I'll reserve a condition report untill I have taken delivery.
Having a heck of a time getting it picked up and delivered to Escondido due to the Az auctions this month though.
In the meantime I got to sell me 71 CS project car to make some room.
Cheers

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Moving fast paid off for me. Good Luck with Sean Penn's ex's car. Maybe there is some Madonna Blood from when he must have smacked her around!!. I think you got a deal.

e9coupe

Reaction score
They left the origional glove that Sean Penn Slapped madonna across the face with in the glovebox. It looked like a straight car but Pictures can be decieving especially on the E9