Needed asap

Mario L.

Reaction score
early seat belts , condition is not important, for a CSL restoration. We acquired the car w/o belts and need the hardware to fabricate new belts.
I have plenty of bolts, need the center buckles, and the outboard belts with clip and end fitting brackets

[email protected]

My Pay Pal is ready to send out cash!

Thank you!
Mario L.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
unfortunately Mario, i sold the sets that i had ... i sent Pete 2 complete front sets (4 belts) ... perhaps he will read this and part with some of the pieces - all from 2800cs.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mario,

Per our conversation this morning, I may be able to help you out. I don't intend to leverage the original seatbelts in the future, but they are the only ones that I have at the moment. With that said, I don't really drive my car.

I'll be putting the car in the garage this weekend, and can remove the belts then. If someone has a source for the original belts, that might be a better option. I'm guessing that it's pretty difficult to find these belts, as a lot of owners upgraded to retractable.

As discussed, my hardware has rust on it. One option would be to drop ship them to a plater.

These are the only seatbelt photos that I have on my phone.

24360755665_c9e86e4840_b.jpg

23733934173_f42c0d4d7c_b.jpg

I'll be in touch...

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have the complete set of belts I removed from my 1972 3.0 CS, if you still need these. Let me know.