needed - front fender in Atlanta

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
guys, this isn't for me, but there is a polaris coupe that was in a shop in town and the front right was damaged when the car rolled ... and the shop wants to make it right for the owner. so, if anybody has a decent fender, please let me know and i will get you connected with the shop.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
guys, this isn't for me, but there is a polaris coupe that was in a shop in town and the front right was damaged when the car rolled ... and the shop wants to make it right for the owner. so, if anybody has a decent fender, please let me know and i will get you connected with the shop.

Hi Scott,

I have part of a fender if they want to do any repair. Mine is pennies on the dollar. A good used fender is $500 - $700. It may be worth it if they are good with metalwork. Email me a pic of the damage if you think they might be interested.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hey Mark, i haven't seen the fender or a pic ... i presume it was the very front part of the fender.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nick is supposed to snap a picture of the damaged coupe when he goes to pick up his 911. i will post it when i get it.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought a very nice fender from "bluecoupe30!" (member here) and he said he had another. He may not have seen this thread if you want to message him
Hey Duct-tape, I am happy you are pleased with the fender. That was quite the journey so I guess that Mercedes box held up as planned. That of course was an E3 fender, so they are a little different, unfortunately. The one I have left is also very good, if anyone is looking for an E3, left front fender. Mike