New 3.0 CSi project in Holland

Joeri

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I just bought my first e9 coupe today and it is going to be my first ever project car. It's a '73 chamonix white 3.0 csi with red leather interior. It has been stript to the chassis and has been rebuild up to the respray. It's getting resprayed this week and then it will be all mine. I'm going to finish it after that (putting the chrome back up, door windows, bumbers and interior)

I've been reading the forum for some weeks now and it has been very helpfull. I will keep you posted on the progress and post my first pics on the restoration site soon.

Joeri

Hello Joeri
Welcome, hope your car is progressing.
I sometimes get over to Holland from time to time, where about's are you?, just the town will be fine!
Hopefully we could meet up have a drink or two and swap stories!

Anyway if you need any help just post as needed. As my Physics teacher said many years ago

There is no such thing as a stupid question......only stupid answers!
Malc

Joeri
Did you assist in the tear down?
You have a good project. Pic's and progress would be great.
The end product will justify the work!
Welcome to the group
steve

Thanks for the warm welcom guys. I will start a new Topic on the restoration page with pics.

To Malc:
I live in Utrecht, it would be great to have some drinks. Just let me know the next time your in Holland. And don't worry I will be asking plenty of questions..

To Steve:
Unfortunatly I didn't assist in tearing the coupe down. But the garage I bought it from is the number one classic BMW garage in the country and has an excellent reputation so I hope I wont be screwd...

Back