NEW CSI OWNER - SANTA MONICA

SHIMBIMMER

Reaction score
Hey there - I'm a new owner of a 72 CSi in Santa Monica. Thanks to my friend Terry up north for coaching me on all things E9. That said - I've got a lot of questions about the area, simple things that are making me scratch my head and (like a new parent) - anxiety. LOL!

Thanks for having me. Any other LA based owners out there?

bengal taiga

Reaction score
some gratuitous advice.

If you don't already have an owner's manual, go through the technical info and read the copy there. It will likely answer many of the questions you have and the ones that follow. Perusing the archives here may also answer you questions. The subject headings are often misleading so it never hurts to look a little closer before giving up on your quest for info.

Good luck!

SHIMBIMMER

Reaction score
thanks guys. I'm actually in immediate need of a local shop to give the car a tip to tail review. Fluid changes, hoses, belts, etc. I'm not a mechanic - but want someone who knows this car well to take a look.

Any suggestions of good local mechanic/shop for E9's?

Thanks!

Rakearch

Reaction score
Meet your neighbors

If you would like to meet a few of the E9 folks in Orange County, join us Sept 12th at Cars N Coffee in Irvine. 6:30 am to 9:00 am.

More info to follow, just save the date.

Also don't miss the SoCal Vintage Gatherin in Octpober at Woodly park (405 at 101)

Look forward to meeting you.

Tom Rakestraw
73 CSL