new from canada

speed

Reaction score
Hi guys

I ve been a car fanatic since, well since a could drive on my dad laps. My last one was a Mustang GT 2001 built as a sleeper with a SC in it.

Sold it 2 years ago. Now driving a motorcycle (Kawa GTR 1400) and a Wrangler Rubicon 2013. Waiting for the next project.

Here s the twist. There s a 1973 3.0Cs in my garage since 2 weeks ago. Brother in law imported it from USA last summer and put it here for winter storage. There s work to do on it and I offered him to perform it

1- Trunk lid seal to be replace
2- VDO monster tack to remove and OEM tach to reactivate or replace but in the original place
3- 3 points sections seat belt for driver to replace with OEM

That s why im here. I ll need some advices and inputs.

So thanks in advance and see you in the appropriate section

Last edited:

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome, what part of Canada are you in? For seat belts, a few forum members have bought rebuilt ones through forum member Blue Devils. He can get you the parts you need. Is this car set up for track use?

speed

Reaction score
Welcome, what part of Canada are you in? For seat belts, a few forum members have bought rebuilt ones through forum member Blue Devils. He can get you the parts you need. Is this car set up for track use?

Thx NiCad

im in Montreal. It s not a track car. I guess the previous owner liked it that way

I ll take some pics and start some threads

:mrgreen: