New in box BMW Gloria fire extinguishers

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
I hit what I would call the "Holy Grail" of eye candy. I have 2 Gloria brand, new in the box, BMW marked and logo'd, seat mount, fire extinguishers, The mounting cradle and strap are included as well as a Gloria window sticker. Again these are new and are fully charged with a pressure gauge on them. $250 shipped. I can only ship these in the USA and only via UPS....All sold

Attachments

• IMG_0478 (2).JPG
    IMG_0478 (2).JPG
    57 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I hit what I would call the "Holy Grail" of eye candy. I have 2 Gloria brand, new in the box, BMW marked and logo'd, fire extinguishers, The mounting cradle and strap are included as well as a Gloria window sticker. Again these are new and are fully charged with a pressure gauge on them. $235. I can only ship these in the USA and only via UPS

woooooowwwww
hau ona !

mine is not the correct one, but just to add to the attraction of what bert is offering,...

140620146662_zpsd8bf314c.jpg

it is absolutely eye catching

Last edited:

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Len I am not that sophisticated so if you tell me how to check I will look at the label on the one I kept for myself and see.

Bert, no worries, I'm just curious. A "clean agent" extinguisher is safe for automotive use because it isn't corrosive, conductive, and leaves behind no residue. The label should say Halotron or Halotron I. I just wanted to know whether the Gloria extinguishers are actually usable in that sense or better served as interior "eye candy". Thanks!