New Jersey coupe for sale on eBay DE

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
15 minutes from where I live. I may go check it out. Love the BWA wheels. They look like 14". I have a set of 16's I'm contemplating for my car but I'm worried about rubbing since my car is lowered.

Attachments

• IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    597.6 KB · Views: 88

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i would think that a 95k coupe would NOT have any issues. the paint / body looks reasonably nice ... but ... the wrong overrider rubber pieces for a US '73 ... chrome pitting on the passenger window base and the bottom of the window trim. the headliner is a bit dirty / stained around the sunroof. missing the small red screwdriver and the big pliers ... also the feeler gauge, the spare spark plug cap and the valve adjustment tool. you would also think that the elephant skin on the bottom of the trunk lid would be perfectly installed. i would think that the engine compartment would be a bit more tidy - no split gaskets, etc. the carpet looks incorrect. OMG - those nasty add on speakers on the kick panel. why the '74 steering wheel on a '73? on the pic of the sideview of the drivers seat ... look at the bottom door gasket. then look at the next slide ... looks like the top is missing on the door gasket (at the bottom of the window) and the seat release trim panel is broken. i think somebody needs to divide by 2 or at least multiply by 0.67.