New Member 3.0CSi SE England

Roland Grant

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new E9 owner based in the Surrey in South East of the UK, just letting people know who I am and the E9 I drive.

A Turkis Green 1974 CSi in very good condition, with executive roof, some CSL lookalike parts (wheel arch extensions), LSD, and Alpina wheels. I'm absolutely delighted with it, and look forward to many years ownership. Incidentally, I used Dri Wash on it at the weekend, and will continue to do so. I can recommend it highly.

I'll try and post pictures onto the Gallery for the interested.

Roland

[/img]

Welcome!

Hi Roland,

Welcome to the gang! Hope you have many enjoyable miles in the CSi. We would all love to see pics of your car.

Welcome to our E9 group from San Francisco, Ca. I look forward to seeing pictures of your coupe. I recommend reading the many posts in the "discussion forum". I have spent hours reading them and learned a lot about the E9 and other members. I own a Malaga, 74, in excellent condition....... :)

hi roland

i too have a 74 csi in turkis with a black vinyl roof and alpina alloys. enjoying the heatwave this weekend and getting down to some serious motoring.

we both live in london - hope to catch up sometime. there is talk about a drive to goodwood early august.

best
christopher

london...

Hi Christopher, I've also got a Turkis/black vinyl csi in London. Just ondering where you have servicing and other work done ?

Damien

hi damien - i'd (and others too on this board) would recomment gary at autobhan for any mechanical work - he's based in rickmansworth near watford. he's got an immaculate self restored gold csi that's been featured in several magazines. contact him on 01923 718907

here's an image of mine (not sure if this is going to work or not)
bmw.jpg

That's great thanks, I'll give him a ring.

Strange to see the picture, looks identical to mine, although in much better condition. I've only once seen a Turkis model in the flesh, can't be too many around. Have you restored it yourself ?

Hi Roland. Congrats and welcome to this site, and to many stares and compliments every time you drive your coupe!

Back