New member and new project

houseofdiesel

Reaction score
HI, I have been assigned to work on this car and doing my research before the work begins. I have parts coming from two sources that were easy to find, now the hard part of finding the long obsolete stuff. Any input is appreciated, Wallothesch being the main source but needing more parts. I will post in the other sections with specific details and researching photos and such to find out what this car is missing. We are trying to bring it back to original driving condition-it is in good shape as is, just dealing with dried out parts, wear and tear, cosmetic issues. Paint a
1975 CSi manual trans, 4341322 in Arktisblau.

20210107_151817.jpg

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score

bmw2800cs

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow, I should have looked through the FAQ earlier, this is really helpful.

houseofdiesel

Reaction score
Awesome thank you! Found CS-werk and BTS with rare and unique stuff. Sending out emails now. My BIGGEST challenge is not knowing the parts program or cars well (sorry I grew up with Mercedes and VW/Audi) and some of the sites do not use factory part numbers which is very tough to verify parts. I am also under strict orders to stay with OEM as much as possible, cheap parts are not needed or wanted unless repro is the only choice. I am putting my time in with research. My impression with the USA based ones is marked up parts from Germany and nothing different/no unique rare stuff but still hunting. The support found on here is amazing...very grateful!