New member from Australia

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi All,
I had been looking for a top CSL in Australia for about 10 years. They were never sold new here. The few in the market are mostly from UK and an odd LHD seems to have also come over. So with probably less than 10 CSL's here I finally found a good one. Not a cheap buy, but an amazing car in exacly the colour I wanted - Tiaga. Paint is flawless, engine spotless. Interior is okay but I might consider to get the wood improved in future. Am currently getting the rear wing removed and putting the correct alloy boot lid and CSL 3.0 badging back.

This is a great forum and good to see so many passionate CS owners all sharing advice, tips and other really useful info.

Last edited:

inovermyhead

Reaction score
Welcome Mal,
You will find this forum an absolute mine of information with many helpful and informed users that are happy to share their knowledge.
I looked at your car when it was at North Sydney only a couple of weeks ago and it truly is a beautiful thing , congratulations on your purchase, and hope to see it on the road soon.

Cheers. John

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.
Here is a recent photo of the CSL I bought. Vin 115 of the 500 UK cars. I can't wait to see it without the rear wing and with the original boot and badging reinstalled and will post another photo when done. Whilst I do also have the origional front bumper I don't plan to reinstall it as I think it looks better without, furthermore the steel bumpers are so heavy.

image.jpeg