New member from Phoenix AZ

MrRaceInc

Reaction score
This is only my second post. So I will tell you a little about myself. I have been selling used car and truck parts for a living for the last 10-11 years. It was a natural choice for a job for me as I grew up around race cars and my dad and grandfather were always restoring something. Being around and helping build cars my whole life this just seemed to fall into place. I have never really had much of an interest in any BMWs other than the e21 and e30s as that is what I have been around the most. I travel the country hitting wrecking yards looking for hard to find parts for all makes and models of vehicles. While doing this I stumbled upon the Hardy and Beck wheels that I have posted in my for sale post.
I am registered on many forums and while I would like to spend a lot of time on them I am just too busy to be a very active member on most of them. That being said I love all old school vehicles and appreciate the soul and character they have developed in all of their years. I hope to do business with some of you and will frequent this site as often as time allows.