New member in Maryland

larosa

Reaction score
Hi All
My name is Luis. I still don't have a CS but am in the process of buying one from a forum member. It is a project car and the forum has provided invaluable information on and insight on the intricacies of the CS. I have owned 3 2002s an a number of modern BMWs. My only current BMW is an E30 1992 325i Convertible. looking forward to the CS experience, :D
Luis Alberto

Rangertom50

Reaction score
Baltimore E9

So I live in Baltimore and I am a proud owner of a 1971 2800CS. I would like to meet other E9 owners to exchange information and pass on knowledge about this car.

larosa

Reaction score
new member intro

What a coincidence I just purchased a project 71 2800 CS and plan to pick it up from N Carolina this weekend would love to see your car and meet you (Rangertom50) to talk cars and learn something about the CS.

Rangertom50

Reaction score
Can't see my car yet because the brakes need work and its not yet registered. And i have not figured out how to up load a picture on here yet. What condition is you NC E9 in? I bought mine on eBay from a guy in Anne Arbor Michigan. The deal felt dodgy as hell. The guy selling it did not actually own the car, it was his uncle. It took a lot of courage to perform a bank transfer involving thousands of dollars to some guy I have never meet in a town I've never been to selling a car that did not start and was not even his. But I'm glad I took that leap of faith. I love my E9

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 190

larosa

Reaction score
Ranger
how long have you had your car? I got mine home last Saturday and it looks just like yours! but mine has blue interiors and a dented nose.

Rangertom50

Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long to get back on here. I got mine about 4 months ago on eBay. I got it from this dude in Anne Arbor, Michigan. Hey Larosa, how's your car? Is it on the road now?

Antar

Site Donor $
Reaction score
D.C. (originally from Northern California)
Look me up whenever your in the DC area. I have been driving my coupe for the the whole summer. Put over 2k this summer so far. Look forward to meeting you both and any other E9ers who are in the DC Maryland Virginia area.