New member in panama

Stefan Doring

Reaction score
Dear All
Thanks fot the great great forum you have !
want to introduce myself my name is Stefan ,I'M German and live for 25 years in Panama.Felt in love with the E9 while I worked for BMW in Peru and a dream started ,when I got to Panama did not think much in the E9 until saw one for sale but is had much rust and high price.Some days after the military invation in Panama found an E9 parked in a deadend street on my usual way to work,could not beleave my eyes stopped and asked if the car was for sale the guys send me to a metal shop closed by and talked to the owner he informed me that he was not interrested in the car any more and I cold have it as it is and where it is. After looking some day for the papers the owner told me no to have them and after some day running arround looking for the previous owner he told me tha the sold the car and does not want to know about it.Went to car register and found the info I was looking for and could get copies if the registered owner comes and signs them so Iwent back to the metal shop and went with him to the register and he signed the papers, until this moment no payment was done, so I went back to the car and showed te guys the papers paid them USD 500.00 for the three yeas the car was there and trucked it home.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome, what a great way to get an E9. Looking forward to photos.

Arde…..you call that debt!!

Stefan Doring

Reaction score
Thanks All for the words, it was not Noriega's car , would have added same value if it would have been his , it was a bit difficult to get the parts but with help of a friend at the BMW dealer got everything I needed.
The car is registered VIN 2211107 at the time no pictures of actual car ,she was born in Polaris, then painted her in yellow and actualy I'm doing some interior work after getting her
painted in white , when finished will post some pictures .
As an advise many of you will not like her because all cromed parts are painted in flat black with the white body looks very good fo rme.
regrads