New member: I've been browsing a long time but now it's official!

Paul Baker

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have been a user of this site and forums for many years and it's fair to say that it's helped me with several restorations of E9 CSL's.
My company tries to restore as accurately as possible so i end up spending many hours searching facts, diagrams and photos to help me.

We currently have 3 RHD E9 CSL's in restoration and all 3 are work in progress, one Polaris, one Tiaga and one Fjord Blue.

Thanks to all you guys on here I think we are achieving better restorations all the time.

As parts are getting rarer and rarer I'm sure i'll be needing parts for cars too, I must add that it's not for making profit ou of but to help finish customers cars with bits that I can't find.

upload_2017-11-23_15-47-35.jpeg

Paul Baker

Site Donor
Reaction score
Here are a few more pictures of how we attached the mounts for the rotisserie.
The front frame simply attaches to the 4 subframe mounting points and projects out under the front valance panel.
The rear frame attaches to the outer subframe mount bolt and also triangulates up to the strut top mount turret and we also have additional fixings through the rear panel bumper mount holes to stop flex and sagging.

upload_2017-11-24_8-29-31.jpeg
upload_2017-11-24_8-29-56.jpeg
upload_2017-11-24_8-31-19.jpeg
upload_2017-11-24_8-32-17.jpeg
upload_2017-11-24_8-36-33.jpeg

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have been a user of this site and forums for many years and it's fair to say that it's helped me with several restorations of E9 CSL's.
My company tries to restore as accurately as possible so i end up spending many hours searching facts, diagrams and photos to help me.

We currently have 3 RHD E9 CSL's in restoration and all 3 are work in progress, one Polaris, one Tiaga and one Fjord Blue.

Thanks to all you guys on here I think we are achieving better restorations all the time.

As parts are getting rarer and rarer I'm sure i'll be needing parts for cars too, I must add that it's not for making profit ou of but to help finish customers cars with bits that I can't find.

View attachment 33369

Hi Paul

When my Csl needs at nut and bolt restoration in the future, am bringing it to you only !!!

I have heard great things about you , your staff , business and you are a honest guy/business !!!

Paul Baker

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Paul

When my Csl needs at nut and bolt restoration in the future, am bringing it to you only !!!

I have heard great things about you , your staff , business and you are a honest guy/business !!!

Thanks for the kind words, it's always great to get positive feedback.
If you need a restoration we would obviously be happy to do the work for you.