New member located in Toronto

Greg Zaludek

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all!

I just joined the group and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm not an owner yet, but am very interested in buying a CS. They are such a unique and beautiful car, it is hard not to be drawn to them. I also have a '75 TR6 which is a blast to drive, but looking for a new addition.

My hat goes off to those who built and maintain the site, as well as the contributors. It is a display of the strength of the community surrounding these fine automobiles.

Cheers

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome !

You will find the group a wealth of information!
Tell us more about your coupe when you get it.
Peruse www.e9-driven.com
List your car when you get the VIN
If you find it already listed, the administrator can make changes to switch the car over to your access.

Happy New Year

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Greg, I am the one who responded to your Kijiji ad. Welcome. Be patient and prepared to travel if you want the right E9. Another guy to mention you are looking for a car to is Marcus Glarner.
https://sites.google.com/site/glarnermotorsports/services/automotive-services
He doesn't post here generally speaking, but he has some Euro connections and knows a lot about servicing and restoring E9's. If you find a local candidate, I'd go to him for a structural PPI. Great guy, hard to track down at times, but very competent and meticulous.

ElRey

Site Donor
Reaction score
Marcus

Greg-
I have to second the advice on getting in touch with Marcus. He made me my front & rear spoiler and built the top end for my engine. The trip to his shop was one of the highlights of the restoration of my car. He would be an invaluable asset in evaluating a prospective purchase as he knows these cars inside & out.

gary bellamy

Reaction score
looking for an E9

Hi Greg, Gary Bellamy here I live in Newmarket and I am looking to sell my E9. Give me a call 1-905-898-4211

Thanks Gary
73 Chamonix