Seahawk

Reaction score
All,

I have read and reread every post I could find concerning BMW 3.0CSi's Euro-spec's, built in 1971.

I have also searched on how to buy E9's: What a fine resource this place is. I thank you all in advance.

My background in cars is mostly German. I purchased my first BMW when I was a senior in high school (with my own money) in 1975. It was a 1971 2002. I have had the pleasure of owning a few Porsche's, other BMW's, etc. since. I now own a 1962 356.

E9's were an impossible dream when I was a kid but I think the time is right. An acquaintance of mine in South Carolina wants to sell his 1971 BMW 3.0CSi, Euro-spec.

I headed down next week.

Wish me well.

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 332

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome, and finding a tasty Baikal blue coupe is a pretty nice entree to the forum. If you put your location it will help others help you with any questions.

SicilianE9

Reaction score
Welcome and good luck with the purchase of your E9.
I am getting nervous as i should have mine finished this month.
Cant wait! Keep us posted on your car, it looks great!
Take care

Seahawk

Reaction score
Thanks to all. Excellent forum.

Next week is the go/no go or me. I am excited about the opportunity.

p.smitty

Reaction score
Hey Seahawk!

Are you in the Seattle area? If so and in need of a mechanic, let me know (and no, it's not me).

Pat

Seahawk

Reaction score
Not in the Seattle area, although I think the city is great...surrounding area as well.

The "Seahawk" handle comes from my time as a navy pilot flying SH-60 Seahawks off frigates and destroyers. I retired three years ago as an O-6 and now own my own company that specializes in unmanned air systems.

Life is good.

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes.

Paul

Are you in the Seattle area? If so and in need of a mechanic, let me know (and no, it's not me).

Pat