seacoupe

Reaction score
I'm a new member in Seattle also with a 74. The story on my car is that I bought it from my brother in about 1988 then sold it to a BMW dealer in 1990, the next owner had it for 13 years installing a rebuilt motor and trans., stainless exhaust. He was forced to sell about the same time that I was looking for a car to mess with. I answered his ad in the paper the first day it came out and after talking for awhile concluded it was my old car. Went to look, made a deal, now it's back in my garage. It still has the twin Webers that I put on it in 89'. The original color was Sienna but unfortunately it was painted a Mercedes chocolate brown. I don't like it but it is what it is for now. Steve.

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome Steve. There are quite a few of coupes up here in the Seattle area. Recently I just discovered two more coupes in Bellevue that I had never seen before. I have never seen a chocolate brown one though. There are usually a few coupes at the summer BMW concours in Renton (July 29th). Whereabouts are you located?

seacoupe

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I live in West Seattle. Not sure yet what our summer vacation plans are going to be but if I'm in town I will come to the show. Where in Renton will it be held? Steve.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome Steve. There are quite a few of coupes up here in the Seattle area. Recently I just discovered two more coupes in Bellevue that I had never seen before. I have never seen a chocolate brown one though. There are usually a few coupes at the summer BMW concours in Renton (July 29th). Whereabouts are you located?

I hope you are getting the VIN numbers of those coupes or asking the owners to register them. :D