Joe90

Reaction score
Hi everyone and Happy New Year. Im just introducing myself as a new member. Im based in Ireland and have owned 2 E9 CSAs. The first I bought 2 years ago which needed a full ground up restoration that I sold to someone who could do it better than me and save the car, the second is also a 1975 CSA purchased from Scotland last October and which Ive been enjoying since it arrived. It will need some body work done but nothing major. Ive always loved the E9 having owned a 2002 over 10 years ago, buying it when my E36 blew its block and had always planned to get the big brother someday. My friend bought the 2002 from me and Ive been trying to get it back!

I will be keeping a close eye on the forum and asking for advice and help (with probably silly rookie questions!) as i get to terms with this E9. Before I bought any time I googled for information it always led me to this forum and even being not a member I still was able to get a lot of information. Its been excellent in guiding me.

Joe

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Photos of both your coupes and the 2002. We love photos.

Steve ONeill Which clan are you? We have a bloody reputation.

Joe90

Reaction score
IMG-20200524-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20160322-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20200608-WA0011.jpg

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome Joe - don't worry about asking questions. There is a lot of really specialized information you can only obtain from folks who have owned and/or repaired these cars. And, if you look back at the early postings from the more experienced people here, most of us started out asking silly questions.

Barry.b

Reaction score
Hi everyone and Happy New Year. Im just introducing myself as a new member. Im based in Ireland and have owned 2 E9 CSAs. The first I bought 2 years ago which needed a full ground up restoration that I sold to someone who could do it better than me and save the car, the second is also a 1975 CSA purchased from Scotland last October and which Ive been enjoying since it arrived. It will need some body work done but nothing major. Ive always loved the E9 having owned a 2002 over 10 years ago, buying it when my E36 blew its block and had always planned to get the big brother someday. My friend bought the 2002 from me and Ive been trying to get it back!

I will be keeping a close eye on the forum and asking for advice and help (with probably silly rookie questions!) as i get to terms with this E9. Before I bought any time I googled for information it always led me to this forum and even being not a member I still was able to get a lot of information. Its been excellent in guiding me.
Joe
Hi Joe , welcome aboard , your car looks to be a beauty, as was the 2002 before it .
Good luck with your latest classic E9 !
It’s nice to see another E9 in Ireland, I think there aren’t that many of them over here :)