New parts

Tim M

Reaction score
I have 3 sets of new spark plug wires and 1 set for a 4 cylinder all Zundkabelsatz brand. Also brand new flag mirror for passenger side with rubber base.
Brand new passenger side sun visor.Not sure of a price so if someone can help. Also will donate to the site some of the profits.
Thanks Tim 775-303-7980 text is good
Also a 4 speed transmission in unknown condition

Last edited:
you might want to say if they are BMW or say what brand they are ... might make a difference in value or desirability to some.

also, please send me a PM and let me know what the VIN is on your coupe and where you are located (for the coupe ancestry project)
thanks
scott

I have 3 sets of new spark plug wires and 1 set for a 4 cylinder all Zundkabelsatz brand. Also brand new flag mirror for passenger side with rubber base.
Brand new passenger side sun visor.Not sure of a price so if someone can help. Also will donate to the site some of the profits.
Thanks Tim 775-303-7980 text is good
Also a 4 speed transmission in unknown condition

some information that might be helpful

details are important, so, original, BMW parts, or aftermarket, or repro,

pictures are excellent to show condition and figure out about the parts, and then we can help with price and details

there is international people here, people that are as helpful to this forum as anyone, those people can not use text over an US phone system, so we use PMs or email to contact

Thanks De for the advice and if anyone is interested just text and send all the pics you want. Sun visor in original bmw package,mirror is wrapped in paper never installed. Plug wires all in packages and new. Just not sure if anybody needs these so I’m open to offers.

Thanks De for the advice and if anyone is interested just text and send all the pics you want. Sun visor in original bmw package,mirror is wrapped in paper never installed. Plug wires all in packages and new. Just not sure if anybody needs these so I’m open to offers.

again, half members CAN NOT USE US PHONE TEXTING

It seems to be "undercover" sale

Some just have been exclusively excluded. ;)

I'm still amazed there is still anything for sale on here, not only on fb, insta... , X ...

It seems to be "undercover" sale

Some just have been exclusively excluded. ;)

I'm still amazed there is still anything for sale on here, not only on fb, insta... , X ...

Dear Kris.

i would like to think it is simply ignorance, as we do not write in polish, swedish, german or spanish, some people think that this is an USA only forum, but it isn´t

worse it was an individual that i recall explicitly said that he was sending "only" to the USA

but you can find that in german ebay too,
sometimes there is a way of thinking that the outside world is unknown and/or dangerous

p.s on this i recommend the novel and film "the english patient" in which you can find this dialog:

Hana is a Canadian Nurse, Almasy is Hungarian
they are confined in a XV century monsatery in italy in the middle of WWII, suddenly a strange man joins them

Hana: There is a man downstairs. […] He’s Canadian.
Almásy: Why are people always so happy when they collide with someone from the same
place? What happened in Montreal when you passed a man in the street? Did you invite
him to live with you?
Hana: He needn’t disturb you.
Almásy: He can’t. I’m already disturbed.
Hana: There’s a war. Where you come from becomes important.
Almásy: Why? I hate that idea. (32:49-33:29)6

best regards

Last edited:
Back