New Skin and Yakisoba

halboyles

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you often find yourself inadvertently donating blood while wrenching on your Coupe or when trying to julienne the carrots when making yakisoba, you need this stuff. Stops the bleeding, kills the germs, keeps the oil off the wound and won't wash off when you scrub with Gojo. Much better than Band-Aids and you know it works because it makes you scream when applied.

New Skin Bandage.jpg

And, since it is National Yakisoba Week (at our house anyway), here is a recipe adapted from Chef Won Hung Lo's book, 101 Ways to Wok Your Dog.

(Also posted on 02 FAQ)

Attachments

• Unca, Granpa Hal's Yakisoba .pdf
    160.3 KB · Views: 123

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice! Especially the screaming part. I use krazy glue.
6E8086D6-F181-4602-9662-D36C286758F2.jpeg

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you make the recipe, and add some BBQ, I'll come down and donate the blood myself!

We use KG equivalent in medicine but it costs about 50 times more and for the same thing. It is kept under lock and key because people take it for everything but using on a wound.

Liquid skin has been around in one form or another for 50 years, it was called tough skin in my day when we got blisters from running X-country.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Been running for 30 years (for exercise in case of a comment) and when I would show up to work injured, a colleague would always say " I told you excercise is bad for you".

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
50 times more and for the same thing

I just took a peak at an online med supply website: $10-$15 per 1-Time applicator. That buys a lot of bandaids.

So if I understand it correctly, by putting up with the initial stinging, I can just use regular loctite 411?

John