New to Forum

carguy_rtm

Reaction score
I'm not a coupe owner. I fell in love with E-9's while living in Europe (Netherlands, Portugal, Spain). Having young children at the time, we opted for a 2002 which we loved and served us well for years. But the E-9 has always held a special place in my heart and, assuming there is space in my garage ... and budget, I hope to be an owner soon. Cheers!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm not a coupe owner. I fell in love with E-9's while living in Europe (Netherlands, Portugal, Spain). Having young children at the time, we opted for a 2002 which we loved and served us well for years. But the E-9 has always held a special place in my heart and, assuming there is space in my garage ... and budget, I hope to be an owner soon. Cheers!
there is always space in a garage for an e9 ... because it won't last if you don't keep it in the garage. ask my 911 how it feels sleeping outside. having owned 3 - 2002's, they are wonderful cars ... that and the alfa GTV of the same time were 2 of the best roomy 2 door cars of the period ... i keep thinking about getting another one ... but the coupe, so cool and beautiful