New tool box arrived.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Toolbox0003.jpg

Picked up my new tool box yesterday.
Well made with nice insert to hold tools.
Yea, BMW Classic. Job well done. :)

Toolbox0007.jpg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow, BMW did something right! It looks fantastic, they should make the tool holder foam available separately too.

HBe9

Reaction score
part #

looks great, do you have a part #, thanks

AL

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks very good. I pray that it is durable.
I would love to get one and actually store my tools in it!!
Does the material seem sturdier than our originals?

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
First one on the block to get one huh...looks real nice! :lol: Ordered one for myself also from W&N, when it does arrive, I would like to see what type of plastic the toolbox is made of. Hopefully, BMW is using the same material (virtually indestructible) as the later half shell boxes that were outfitted to the later BMW cars.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
First one on the block to get one huh...looks real nice! :lol: Ordered one for myself also from W&N, when it does arrive, I would like to see what type of plastic the toolbox is made of. Hopefully, BMW is using the same material (virtually indestructible) as the later half shell boxes that were outfitted to the later BMW cars.

Yes, it seems very similar to my 88 M5 tool box.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mobile Tradition, BMW Classic, it's all BMW, there is no difference, same source. Max and Ben would have you believe they are somehow exclusive parts importers, they arent, they use BMW just like the dealers. It all comes down to the best service, such as Carl Nelson or your favorite dealer with the best discount.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Mobile Tradition, BMW Classic, it's all BMW, there is no difference, same source. Max and Ben would have you believe they are somehow exclusive parts importers, they arent, they use BMW just like the dealers. It all comes down to the best service, such as Carl Nelson or your favorite dealer with the best discount.

Thank you Chris,

I was trying not to step on any toes as I am relatively new to the E9 but not new to BMW parts and suppliers.
What you said............

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i'll have to come by and see it Gary ... photos look great. thanks for posting to the group