Nice looking automatic green & beige 71 2800 CS at BMW of SF

rb1971

Reaction score
This car belongs to the owner of BMW SF. I've seen it in person a few times in the showroom, my take is that is not worth what they are asking. That said, it has been well cared for.

bubukitty

Reaction score
I had previously posted about this car and posted photos as well a few months back. It is a very nice original "survivor" car. Completely stock. Appears to have little to no rust, and looks to be Tundra green. Automatic. A little pricey at $29,500, but a good, honest car from what I could tell seeing it in the flesh.

bubukitty

Reaction score
A good point. I found the body and paint to be in very good condition. It is a good "driver" and does not need anything really that I could tell from a cosmetic standpoint. This same dealer had a 3.0 CS (Fjord) that I also saw a number of weeks ago and posted about, but the Fjord car had major cosmetic issues and looked to have been T-Boned at one time on the passenger side. The 2800 is a far superior car to the Fjord car this dealer was selling. Both personal cars of the dealer.

kurtd

Site Donor
Reaction score
Odd placement of the automatic script above the right rear taillight rather than on the left side of the trunk lid.