Nice silver 74 CS E9 on BAT.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score

My only nitpicks:
- non-OEM rear pan replacement
- super heavy use of undercoating. And spray bombing. E.g. rocker corner looks like a rattle can bomb here:

160080967859906fb4f4013c767IMG_0333-scaled.jpg

73Polaris

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Like the silver over red combination. I'm amazed at the number of Bat auctions for E9s where the cars are in Canada. It seems like Vancouver and BC have more than their per capita share of the E9 market.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Like the silver over red combination. I'm amazed at the number of Bat auctions for E9s where the cars are in Canada. It seems like Vancouver and BC have more than their per capita share of the E9 market.
Very rare to see one on the streets up here. Some come out for a German Car Day or similar, but we haven't had one of those for a while....:(

restart

Reaction score
There was a Polaris over blue Coupe for sale (98k$CDN) in Vancouver which has recently dropped off the radar. I assume it sold.
a couple of days ago there were rumblings of a Turkis coupe coming up for sale.

This silver one has already met reserve around 30+\-.

M. I. S. S. I. S. S. I.
Everyone join in for the last stanza...
PPI

Last edited:

Pinstripe inc.

Reaction score
Very rare to see one on the streets up here. Some come out for a German Car Day or similar, but we haven't had one of those for a while....:(

Pleased to see another Canadian e9 in such beautiful condition. Compared to eastern Canada , the lack of salt on Vancouver streets must have helped.