NM/NA 2800cs parts car in Eastern WA

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
00000_cmLWXJiJ5dc_600x450.jpg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The best thing you can say about this coupe: “The rear windshield is in great shape have it stored in garage”

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Great candidate for a CSL Group 2 Batmobile project. You only need the shell. Probably can get it for $600.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
love the flintstone steering wheel ..
Every time I see something like this it reminds me what I SHOULD'VE done when I sold my first coupe. It was a LONG time ago and didn't know anything about coupes, other than I had to have one. I had a rusty donor car on the side of my house and when I found a better coupe I didn't need it and sold it. I'd taken the steering wheel off to protect it and when the guy came to take the car he asked if I had a steering wheel for the car. Yes! I put it back on and away the car went. And that was the last time I ever owned a Petri steering wheel!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ahh he finally put a price on it. He had it listed last summer, but wouldn’t mention a price. His response was “come look at it and we can make a deal”. Problem is that he lives in BFE.

Would be cool albeit challenging to save this car. Original color is Nevada!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I still can’t believe these projects turn up in the US for next to nothing ....

I am so naively optimistic that I would pick this up if I had the space and buyoff from the resident hobby critic. :D My long-term goal is to have my highly modified 2800CS and a bone stock e9/e3. I can’t think of much better than a bone stock nevada e9. They are hens teeth for sure!