NMNA: New website for sheetmetal from Poland

Another:

7605E1C5-5D80-4F08-95EE-B0C392727759.jpeg
92C430A1-F657-4A2F-A241-1058912D0514.jpeg

Attention: @rsporsche

I let them know as I have direct contact to them.

They will check.

Company is advanced in renovation of old BMWs at least for few years. Mostly for German market AFAIK.

They have been informed about the website issue and are working to fix the problem.

Man, many E9s would be saved if someone like these guys would make front and rear fenders (aka Wings).

Man, many E9s would be saved if someone like these guys would make front and rear fenders (aka Wings).

The fenders are extremely difficult for a small shop. They've tried in the past but it was not following the quality they would like to be associated with.

Topic is not closed but it is possible they will release this year some kind of approach toward that in a form of few repair panels where the fenders are typically lost or damaged.

Let's keep they'll make it available soon!

For the E9 coupé, I do have a few sidepanels for sale, formely made by TT in Xanten/D, his old new stock. They are decent quality and 1mm thick.
See pictures. Make me decent offers. Only collect near D-47574 Goch/Germany.
Willy

Attachments

• B IMG_112 - kopie.JPG
    B IMG_112 - kopie.JPG
    293.5 KB · Views: 40
  • B IMG_112a - kopie.JPG
    B IMG_112a - kopie.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 36
  • B IMG_113 - kopie.JPG
    B IMG_113 - kopie.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 33
looks like the shop closed

As far I have been informed there are no plans to open it up again in near future.

I heard they are only focus in bulk orders to justify business case.

So it looks one of the way to get it directly from the manufacturer has been closed.

Maybe it's time to note that fact on the E9 parts supplier's section.

For the E9 coupé, I do have a few sidepanels for sale, formely made by TT in Xanten/D, his old new stock. They are decent quality and 1mm thick.
See pictures. Make me decent offers. Only collect near D-47574 Goch/Germany.
Willy

Dear Willy,

Please read the Forum rules prior to dealing with any parts here.

@eriknetherlands or @dang - can you please more that message as it has nothing in common with the topic focus.

Thanks for consideration.

Back