Sold

KenCCF

Reaction score
Body trim including above grille, front fender, door and rear quarter.
Windshield and rear window insert trim, includes connector sleeve.
All parts NOS, never mounted. Some part numbers remain, but most stickers have fallen off the bags.
Parts are located in Southern California.
Please make offer.

Make offer.
IMG_2743.jpg
IMG_2746.jpg
IMG_2748.jpg
IMG_2752.jpg
IMG_2756.jpg
IMG_2749.jpg
IMG_2750.jpg

There are some additional trim pieces shown in the photos-I didn't know where they went. I brought them home to compare to the car and found that they are interior trim, A-pillar to "B" pillar, and B to C. These are also NOS, and included in the parts as a whole.

I have had quite the response regarding this posting, and want to state that I am not trying to create an auction-These are simply hard to find parts that are no longer available. I cannot find comps for pricing and encourage anyone with knowledge/stats/insight/real world experience to chime in. I'm new to E9 BMW's, and for that, I am all ears.

First - thank you for bringing these NOS parts to sell here on e9coupe!
Second - congrats on the sale

Thank you!
I really appreciate everyone who reached out, the conversations were enjoyable, but mostly educational. Fine group of people here!
Keep an eye out for your commission (donation).

There must be an interesting story to your finding these, still in the original parts bags, trim pieces. To quote you, "I am all ears."

Steve

Story goes-
Always wanted an E9, and saw one in a garage bay of my local mechanic. Stopped to ask about the car and the mechanic says he's getting it running, owner wants to sell it. Everything worked out perfectly and was able to buy the car. 1974 3.0 CS 4 speed, granatrot/black.
Previous owner bought the car in 1980, loved it and drove it often. He had plans to do some paint/modifications/restoration in the early-mid 80's. Purchased lots of parts, including the ones that recently sold. (We kept the real Alpina wheels). None of his plans were ever executed, and the car was driven until the mid 90's. Based on receipts, the car sat covered in a garage from around 1997 until earlier this year. The car was cosmetically in good shape-driver quality with some patina. Being mostly original and rust free, we decided it was best left as is. All the maintenance has been brought up to date and it is now one of our favorite cars to drive. Meeting your hero went very well in this case.

Last edited:
Ken, can you share what your VIN is? in looking at the old data i have on SoCal granatrot coupes, the only one i know that was positively in the area was 4310315 (LaJolla) ... feel free to PM me with any info

Back