NOS CS/CSi/CSL Left Inner Rocker (Side Member) FS

Reaction score
NOS left Inner Rocker 41 1 11 828 085, NLA

$500 plus shipping plus insurance.

Half the sale price will go to the forum.

Geoff

Attachments

• Coupe Inner Rocker PN.jpg
    Coupe Inner Rocker PN.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Coupe Inner Rocker 1.jpg
    Coupe Inner Rocker 1.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Coupe Inner Rocker 2.jpg
    Coupe Inner Rocker 2.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 62

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Is there a demonstrable difference between this NOS part from BMW and the same part we can readily get from W&N. Thicker metal? Better fit?

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have no specific info on this part; i did use one new from walloth and had no issues.
I guess not many members have compared ons side to side with an NOS original BMW part.

There is some feedback, with measurements, showing that the rear floor parts of walloth and neesch are about 10mm off in one dimension, but i havent experienced that, nor heard it about this part.

Original is always the best. For a 'driver' I can see people saving half by choosing W&N.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there a demonstrable difference between this NOS part from BMW and the same part we can readily get from W&N. Thicker metal? Better fit?

Good question, but I have no idea of the relative quality of W&N's vs. original factory parts. Perhaps someone who has made a direct comparison of this part can chime in.

Regarding price, they didn't show up in a global search of the part number, so I had no idea they had them available. Their price isn't quite half, though. At today's exchange rate, W&N is 68% (U.S. buyers won't pay VAT) of my asking price, but I'm sure shipping and handling to the U.S. will eat up a lot of that savings. Whether someone is more comfortable with aftermarket parts or an "Original BMW Teile" is ,of course, a personal decision.

For those interested, feel free to make an offer.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
W&N is 68%
Technically 64% ($318.14 USD direct from W&N) when they are not on sale (which seems to be about 3 times a year). I will say that W&N shipping costs are actually quite low/reasonable, especially if you buy a few parts and combine. But they may not have the BMW sticker on them. Sorry to interrupt your listing. Just trying to understand the detail. GLWS!