Not mine: as many BBS RC090s you want (ebay)

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow - talk about a hoard of RC090's. I'd love to put them on a wall like wallpaper as they are too big for the E9.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Wow - talk about a hoard of RC090's. I'd love to put them on a wall like wallpaper as they are too big for the E9.

I dunno, I think they look pretty good on an E9:

b1cfd89e52d739fcf9b85bf50395b604.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I like them. They look great on Sedans including e28’s and Bavaria’s. As the ad highlights they are far from rare. There are literally thousands of them, and more come on the market daily.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
HB Chris said:
Seller is Dave Varco, a really great guy and BMW enthusiast.
Yes, I recognize his name. I've purchased from him before. Still want to know how one comes by this many cool rims.

teahead said:
I dunno, I think they look pretty good on an E9:
Okay, that car looks great. But I'll clarify: they are too big for my coupe.
I've read several debates on this forum already. 14" rims are stock, and the only rims for the car (I'm not in that camp, but I know some are and I respect that). 15" rims provide a few more tire options - but not that many more it seems. 16" rims seem to be a sweet spot between contemporary appearance and tire options. Sure, the 17's fit and look good on some examples. I guess they are not for me on this car. But I am still keen on the wallpaper idea. That or on a sedan - that would be awesome!

Bavman

Reaction score
I have a hoard on the east coast if anyone wants cheaper shipping....

$150 each without center cap.

I also have style 42 and style 19 all 17x8 ET 20 2 piece

[email protected]

Thanks

Alonzo Taylor