Oil pressure sensor help.

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I've nearly finished re-running the wiring but can't figure out how/where the oil pressure sensor at the back of the head plugs in.
As you can see from the image below I've a short lead for it but nowhere to plug it in???

image2 (1).JPG

Any particular reason why you haven’t installed the heat shield on the firewall?

On a LHD car- by the starter are the engine harness connectors for csi.
these wires are:

black/red wire goes direct to starter at 12:00 position with female spade

2 black wires large gauge. This is the crank signal to starter but DOES NOT go to starter directly.

green /brown goes to oil pressure sender on head.

keep in mind that the available schematic for csi starting circuit omits wires and colors of wires!

if you want a corrected schematic I will make one for you.

in the case of djet for some hellish reason the black wires connect directly to the red wire which is connected directly to the white wires.
fun for all......
7F1A4B29-4B49-4B2B-85F9-8546F8F57A23.jpeg
76935306-6FF8-412D-9795-2DB222585645.jpeg

also- 2 versions of D-Jet harness!

And that wire and connector that you show in your picture is an in wiring harness connector to another wire, it does not directly to any sensor You can tell that by the length of the plastic cover, much longer than a sensor connector, if you look inside, you will see that it is a male connector, you need a female to go onto the sensor like the picture that Don shows

Back