old magazines

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
So, what do you do with your old/vintage car mags? I have been moving some stuff around in "the cave" to make room for, well, more stuff (cue George Carlin here) and came across some BMW Roundel from 1989, '90, and '91. Plus many, many old British car magazines. All of them, if you sit down and open them up, still have great reading in there, but I guess I am easily distracted. I especially enjoy the ads for accessories from "back in the day". There comes a time though and I think I am there. Any suggestions? Mike

Honolulu

Reaction score
I've got 15 years of Roundels sitting on a shelf in the living room. Only the fact that the wife as a nearly-as-large collection from high school and college (textbooks mostly) saves the Roundels from the bin.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I've got 15 years of Roundels sitting on a shelf in the living room. Only the fact that the wife as a nearly-as-large collection from high school and college (textbooks mostly) saves the Roundels from the bin.
I only keep what's important in the great scheme of things. A complete set of CS Register/ry paper issues. Some great timeless advice and classified ad prices to die for.

Honolulu

Reaction score
I also have (somewhere) almost all the tii Register paper copies ever sent, when Jeff Mulcahey was running the show (before he went off with Ferraris, I heard. Must be nice.)

Got a collection of factory Blue Books for various old models, too. Also the Orange Books for coupes from a Carl Nelson reprint. Those predate microfiche, which predates the parts DVD (got that too) which predate the online access to the entire car and bike parts catalog. Hoarder I am.